Beautiful shelf cloud near the Island of Pag
This was the setup of that season. With advice from my colleagues where to go, I went to the northeast part of Island of Pag, Lun, and I didn’t make a mistake. When it approached, it didn t disappointed with its structures.
I made a few panorama shots and I tried to follow this storm, but when I came to Novalja, structures weren’t so nice as they were before. However, I was quite happy with my catch.
Taken on October 10, 2019.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating