One of truly exceptional textbook views of the storm
Nicely visible 45 degree tilted updraft with crazy view at FFD (forward flank downdraft) sucked in to the storm’s inflow and epic structure under the updraft. What a day with some of the most beautiful storms in Europe. Italy is, was and will be a prime target for amazing storms always.
Taken on August 29, 2020.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating