Mesmerizing shelf cloud near Island of Pag
This system developed on the open sea. Although it was not too active, it was very nicely structured. Approaching closer, it began to lose its structure. However, when it finally approached the Pag island, he did not disappoint with his strength, a strong west wind blew immediately, but without too much rain.
I believe it is one of the beautiful shelf clouds I had a chance to see.
Taken on May 17, 2018. The photo was featured in the WMO calendar.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating