After a storm, the clear sky always returns, leaving behind a fragrant trail of summer, life and emotions.
And even the double rainbow can peek through the hail at the lucky ones.
This photo was taken on June 1, 2016, from the Natural park San Bartolo, which is located between the towns Gabicce Mare and Pesaro.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating