Epic scenery over the Croatian island Pag. Taken on August 24, 2020.
That day I expected action but not as epic as it happened. Development began slowly in front of the island of Pag. In the beginning there was a lot of rain, so taking shots was almost impossible.
When the rain finally stopped, a rainbow appeared in the sky, and not long after, the sky started burning because of sunset with numerous lightning bolts in the southern part of the island.
The action lasted for several hours and I think this is one of the most beautiful situations I have ever witnessed.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating