A shelf cloud bringing heavy rain and a strong west wind to Lun, Island of Pag
This time I went to the northernmost part of the island, the village of Lun. Due to the big traffic jam, I barely arrived on time. I made two panoramas and after which started heavy rain and stormy west wind.
I think this is one of the most beautiful shelf clouds of that season. It had the strongest strength and structure in the Kvarner area.
Taken on August 2, 2019.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating