Beautiful storm structure over the Island of Pag
A very cold front produced this beautiful shelf cloud colored with the morning colors of the rising sun. Even though I set the alarm to wake me up, it didn’t ring. Fortunately, the sound of thunder woke me up.
I got ready quickly and when I went outside the house, a shelf cloud was already near me. Immediately, I ran to the car and drove to the location. I still managed to get there in time.
Taken on June 22, 2018.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating