Impressive shelf cloud in front of Pag
Just before noon, development of a nice system started in Italy which was approaching the adriatic outgrowth to a squall line. Seeing it on a radar, I headed to one of the locations from where I had never chased before. I hesitated a little bit because it is one of the highest points on the island of Pag on which the antenna repeater is located. Finally when I approached it, I had a spectacular view. A beautiful shelf cloud that swallowed the town.
Taken on September 25, 2020.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating