Probably one of the best days of our stay in the United States, from an initially linear thunderstorm system, a tornadic supercell was born among the most photogenic and impressive we have observed.
In its evolution we have witnessed two tornado touchdowns, both of short duration under the base of a voluminous rapidly rotating mesocyclone not far from the small town of Leoti, Kansas.
Taken on May 21, 2016.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating