A magnificent storm front approaching from the sea, illuminated by lightning and the last lights of the twilight, some suggestive updrafts have repeatedly illuminated the darkness of the night.
In the evening and at night we went along the coast of Tuscany, to chase the strong storms that first affected the lower Versilia, and then spread to the coast south of Livorno.
Taken on August 29, 2020.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating