The majestic Leoti supercell in western Kansas.
Each regeneration phase was characterized by an increase in rotation in the medium levels, sculpting the mesocyclone even at high altitudes. The small town of Leoti was spared from the most intense sector of the storm.
Taken on May 21, 2016.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating