A tornadic supercell that was characterized by the production of a large number of vortices and by a particularly rapid and turbulent evolution
Taken in Dodge City, Kansas on May 24, 2016.
Exclusive limited prints
This photo is part of an exclusive collection of limited prints from amazing photographers from around the world. Only 10 copies per product.
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating