Tornadic sculpted supercell with an extremely spectacular evolution, characterized by a strong rotation of the mesocyclone even in the medium levels.
The storm system was born in convergence on the dry line, lasting until the evening hours and giving a magnificent sunset and some spectacular lightning strikes at dusk.
Taken on May 21, 2016.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating