The Bavarian edge of the Alps did its magic again.
In the afternoon, as part of a moderate setup an impressive HP supercell formed from the height of the Chiemsee lake.
We initially positioned ourselves just south of Rosenheim, where the cell initially weakened considerably and increasingly lost its structure. The supercell only reached its strongest cycle shortly before reaching the Chiemsee lake and moved towards Traunstein with a significantly increasing rate of lightning. A short time later, a strong storm and heavy rain set in, but the hail core passed us just to the north.
Taken on June 24, 2022.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating