Beautiful lightning show at sunset near Brewster.
As usual Mother Nature had more in store than what was foretasted. For “marginal” days, it sure has been a good ride this month.
Soon as the high-based storm became outflow dominant, she gave us a good sandblasting thinking it would be fun to have us be at the apex of her bow.
Taken on June June 27, 2020.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating