After spending the night in Liberal, in southern Kansas on the border with Oklahoma, we decided on the basis of the forecast models to move at least 100 miles further southwest, between Guymon and Boise City, in the Oklahoma Panhandle, from here we have several road options in in case the thunderstorms developed even further north, in Colorado.
Taken on May 24, 2015.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating