After several hours chasing in Texas, we spotted this huge severe warned supercell, NW of Amarillo, and drove in its direction
In Plainview, we stopped and witnessed this amazing structure at sunset, with plenty of lightning and blowing dust on the ground, just before it struck us with 120km/h wind gusts, as we drove past Plainview. Such an epic end of the day!
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating