It was a more traditional chase of shoot, scoot, shoot some more, scoot some more… a bit more exciting and I think I still have dirt in my ears and pie hole.
The inflow into the storm was rather strong. When the storms start to make their own environment, you need to be even more cautious.
Taken near Richfield KS on May 24, 2020.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating