Nothing happened for a long time that day over rural Nebraska. Just some weak thunderstorms.
After a few hours the coldpool got more intense and interacted well with its environment. A shelf cloud started forming and soon a massive squall line was born. The image was taken in the early life of the squall line. Later it formed into a bow echo, that swept over the Nebraska Sandhill area.
Taken on May 17, 2018.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating