UK storm chasing doesn’t normally come up as triumphant!
A low topped supercell descended on Manchester and on its leading edge it produced an amazing shelf cloud before disappearing into the night.
Taken on Nikon D500 and processed with a lot of help from John Finney. These tutorials are worth their weight in gold!! Highly recommended if you have the passion to learn about post photo processing! Thanks John!
Taken on June 15, 2020.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating