The first of two supercells chased east of Goodland, Kansas.
From La Junta, Colorado, where we spent the night, we carefully observed the forecast models especially for the northeastern corner of Colorado and the northwestern area of Kansas, as another day of storm chasing was expected.
In fact, there were several models that proposed the birth of supercells along this corridor between the two states for the afternoon. We therefore decide to target Burlington, Colorado and not far from the border with Kansas in case the cells develop immediately further east.
This incredible supercell was taken east of Goodland, Kansas on May 25, 2017.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating