One of my favorite photos! Air-mass thunderstorm of cold air in the gulf of Saint-Tropez, unleashing a formidable extranuclear flash from the top of the anvil
A few hours after this storm, I found myself under more than 10 cm of fresh snow on the heights of Cavalaire!
This is, among other things, one of the reasons why I particularly like to return to the east near the Cote D’Azur, there are always nice surprises.
Taken on January 23, 2019.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating