When the chase begins, you start with what you know
A backpack on your back, a full tank, a friend Francesco Ladisa and a camera that makes your heart pound. Everything was in our favor, high convection chances on our sea and on our land after months of drought. We had to follow the right feelings.
Result? Soooo many lightning bolts and this is one of many photos.
SOOOOOOO THANK YOU. THANK YOU. To the one who got it all for me.
Taken on October 7, 2021 in Polignano a Mare, Puglia, Italy.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating