Huge stormy evening of end of summer on the Midi-Pyrénées region
A real lightning festival between the northern agglomeration of Montauban and Toulouse. Here will appear a quintuple simultaneous impact among dozens of others.
Taken on September 19, 2014 in Layrac-sur-Tarn, France.
Exclusive limited prints
This photo is part of an exclusive collection of limited prints from amazing photographers from around the world. Only 10 copies per product.
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included