In the morning you wake up you get in the car, you look around, the sun starts to rise, and you see that it will be a breathtaking spectacle
I certainly stopped the car, pulled the camera out of my backpack and took pictures, this sunrise was probably one of the most beautiful in my life, I have it photographed in two versions… and a lot of friends said that maybe they just miss painting the Lord of God, because it’s like a holy picture.
The photo was taken near Otvovice in June 2018.
Exclusive limited prints
Photo paper prints
These exclusive giclée quality photographic prints have a partly glossy, partly matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick, fingerprint resistant
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm), 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) photo paper
• Lightweight with acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Canvas wall art
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating